a link listing “71 things a child needs to know before kindergarten”. Do you agree?
Jacket has all of the skills down except:
- Identifies upper-case letters
- Identifies lower-case letters
- Identifies by naming, numerals 0-10
- Balances on one foot for 5 seconds (I haven’t actually asked her to do it, but…)
- Hops on one foot 2-3 hops
- Hops on one foot- 6 ft.
- Copies first name
- Prints first name without a model
Grasps scissors correctly
Cuts out a 3″ triangle on construction paper
Cuts out a 3″ circle on construction paper
takes on pretend roles and situations