Call from ACS looking for Jacket. My heart is pounding like crazy in fear. I can already tell this is a GOOD, SANE case worker. I essentially said “I have no new concerns” and that Jacket “looks and acts healthy enough to me but I’ll always support someone checking in on them” (I wouldn’t blog about any of this is such was not the case). Then I got a call from Jacket’s mom asking me to take her for 3 weeks. Still in a car on my way.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- librarianpirate likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- lolkay likes this
- shil0h likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl said: What?!?!?
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- cynthiawillcox likes this
- heinecke likes this
- theotherexpatwife said: Three weeks! I hope all is ok
- unintendeddestination likes this
- catherine likes this
- miniaturebee likes this
- houseboat likes this
- bthny likes this
- anniehinton said: :( oh keep your spirits up, I’m sure things will work out ok!
- fosterhood posted this