I tell you like I tell all you people, move your damn ass back and get your stroller out of the street. Why you leaving your baby out in the street like that?
Old lady chastising a mom at a crosswalk this morning. God I don’t miss the city’s scrutiny of parenting in public.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- ageminigoddess likes this
- cmmama10 likes this
- voiceofbassclef likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- araroden likes this
- kesslersantos likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- relativekarma likes this
- catherine likes this
- jalvear said: That’s not parenting, it’s about manners and common sense.
- a-tawny-scrawny-mama likes this
- cougartraining likes this
- bujnik said: It happens everywhere. I was once bitched out because my son’s shirt said “trouble magnet” on it. Apparently I was setting him up to become a hoodlum.
- raisingbabyboy likes this
- fosterhood posted this