I had convinced myself they weren’t. Any ideas for 4th of July crafts? I have a lot of pipe cleaners…
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- cmmama10 likes this
- barrabascametousbysea likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- hormonalinducedbanter said: I posted a awesome idea I found online check my page if you have time- its great for multiple kids and very easy(yeah right) you rule and inspire me!!!!
- hormonalinducedbanter likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- martiniqueeny likes this
- martiniqueeny said: makeandtakes.com/4th-of-… :) Have fun and GOOD LUCK.
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- the-original-tawny-scrawny-mama said: make “sparklers” with the pipe cleaners. You could use skewers or pencils and tie the pipe cleaners to the ends to make them look like they’re fireworks or something like that
- mamamusement said: Firework “bursts” made of pipecleaner? Just a suggestion…
- bettycam said: Pipe cleaner fireworks?! Hang them from the ceiling?
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- fosterhood posted this