It worked out fine for me because I had a lot to do before hosting a BBQ for friends last night. Nonetheless, of course it’s a bummer.
Yesterday morning I received the usual string of text messages from Jacket’s mom that indicates she’s on her way, on the bus, on the second bus, etc. Then there was a 2 hour pause and they didn’t arrive. I called no answer. I then received a text that the city bus had been in an accident. Okay, totally not true, but whatever- they’re running late. 2 more hours later I’m told that an ambulance has now arrived to the bus crash and the driver has died. I checked the news. No dead bus driver. I didn’t hear from them again.
My friend’s boyfriend asked me at dinner something along the lines of “So, where is this going/how long is it going to last?” and my favorite “How do you know when you’re going to see Jacket each time?” Is there a way to answer these questions without making myself sound totally insane for submitting to this drama?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- chadclan likes this
- cmmama10 likes this
- iamcool08 likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- laraloveschad likes this
- blairsings said: I think it’s clear from reading this blog that your love for this child and the bond you two have makes dealing with the drama worth it. I’m so glad you’re staying in her life because I feel like it gives her the best chance to grow up and have a bright future and reach her…
- alinalogic likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- no-evidence-of-intelligence likes this
- unsorted-posts likes this
- purpleishboots likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- fosterhood posted this