Jacket’s mom has been trying to convince me that her sister and sister’s boyfriend, who recently moved into her apartment, are getting their 4 kids back next month. However, now I understand that Jacket’s mom has told ACS that she is going to court to get 3 of the 4 children. These are the kids the foster agency (and Jacket’s family) asked me to take right after Jacket was returned to her mom.
One child will not be available because that particular sibling’s foster parent fought to adopt early on. It is my assumption that Jacket’s mom has no way in hell in getting custody of her nieces and nephews, especially since she lives in the same home as the parents (although they deny and cover this up when people check out the home). The ACS worker thinks that the right, or rather wrong, judge just might give her the kids.
Mind you, this sister is the sister who originally called ACS on Jacket’s mom- so the cycle continues. I wish that Jacket’s mom would put her energy into Jacket and her education instead off trying to get her sister’s kids.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- chadclan likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- hormonalinducedbanter said: You are an angel!! It’s to bad there is not lo income housing for jacket’s mom to move to, getting rid of the family influence and with your help they could learn a new way of living.
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- harrenhalsghost likes this
- mommyakajenna likes this
- yeahchloe likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- yeahchloe said: That is insane. If jacket’s mom couldn’t do right by jacket then she can’t take on more kids…:/
- catherine likes this
- cougartraining likes this
- fosterhood posted this