I didn’t get to the bookstore in time this weekend but right on cue, Jacket’s mom said to Jacket “Tell Rebecca how you want to play with the Super!?”
About that… I jumped right in and asked Jacket if she knew where her private parts are. She didn’t so I gave her the example you all have repeatedly given me about the parts a swimsuit covers. I thought that still might be a little vague so I added her underwear.
Jacket was sooo not interested because her mother was playing “Big Dora” on my laptop and refusing to share. I got in a message about kids not keeping secrets but that was about it. Hopefully I’ll have the books next time.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- bestconcretefloorpolishing likes this
- allthelatestmoves likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- dsafghjkl likes this
- chadclan likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- thecityhorse said: roleplayingwithkids.blogspot.com has one of the best stories about private parts and the unintended consequences of “everything your swimsuit covers” - not relevent but reading this made me think of that and giggle :)
- fosterhood posted this