Please, please PLEASE stop believing Jacket’s mom when she tosses out threats of “moving out of the country”, “going to Florida for 5 months”, cutting me off because her “husband told” her to, etc.
My stomach drops every time but the consistent reality is that Jacket’s mom continues to call me and visit with Jacket almost weekly if not more. I never outwardly respond to her threats, but inwardly they can really eat me up.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- dheirhasshani reblogged this from fosterhood
- lolkay likes this
- laraloveschad likes this
- berezina said: Unfair, but hang in there.
- berezina likes this
- redlacegypsy likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- emilykaatherine likes this
- a-tawny-scrawny-mama likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- lovelylyra likes this
- 122782 said: Responding to her would only give her the reaction she’s looking for. I can’t imagine how hard it is to deal with these threats all of the time :(
- katebow likes this
- dsafghjkl likes this
- blairsings likes this
- sitnexttolynn likes this
- relovingit likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- fosterhood posted this