Last night: “I’m sorry, she started screaming that she didn’t want to go”.
This morning: “She wants to visit you. Maybe she can stay until Friday night.” 30 minutes later. “I want to come for a visit and drop her off until Friday night and you bring her back.”
She also tried calling me at 7:30am. I called back at 9:45am when I got all of the messages. She said she was on her way to the dentist (‘cause you know, dentist offices are open at 10am Sunday mornings) and that she has her 7 year old nephew from Buffalo and “he’s mean”. She wants me to take Jacket for the week and will call me back.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- relovingit likes this
- araroden likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- daisyduke1018 said: My god.
- alinalogic likes this
- lifeinconstantflux said: How do you keep your cool or even your sanity when dealing with her mother?
- catherine likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- fosterhood posted this