I reviewed these books and went with “What’s The Big Secret” largely because it was the cheapest.
They were all pretty much the same (except “amazing you”) and none had what I wanted which was 1/2 anatomy lesson, 1/2 abuse prevention combined with eye-catching illustrations.
I read the book with Jacket and her mom but after only a few pages in Jacket got bored. I took it as a good sign until I later realized that her attention span was mimicking someone on crack…alas, those relatives have moved in to her apartment as well.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- teachthelittleones reblogged this from fosterhood
- bestconcretefloorpolishing likes this
- dailyz0e likes this
- ageminigoddess likes this
- yeahchloe said: Wow!!!
- yeahchloe likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- lovelylyra likes this
- addicted2obsessing reblogged this from fosterhood
- rebeka21 likes this
- catherine likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- miniaturebee likes this
- berezina likes this
- fosterhood posted this