Yesterday, after leaving Harriet’s house in the East Village, Jacket happily rode her scooter while I was talking to the ACS worker on the phone. As we get to the street corner, Jacket starts handing me free newspapers (not so common in Brooklyn as it is in Manhattan), the ACS worker asks me if I have a pen which starts the always disastrous fumbling-in-my-bag routine, and then a little kid points to Jacket and says “See dad, SHE’S not wearing a helmet”.
Fuck you, little kid. And double fuck your dad who gave me a dirty look. Not wearing a helmet while riding a scooter 2 inches off the ground is the LEAST of this child’s problems. Assholes. And now you’re causing a sweet little girl to feel shame about something she doesn’t even have control over!? fuuuuuuuuuuuck you.
I’ll let it go now.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stilllovemeifiwasntreal likes this
- emilygrace813 likes this
- craggie likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- amycarr likes this
- itshernandez likes this
- wherethestarslaughandshine likes this
- 122782 said: “Fuck you, little kid.” Hahahahahahaha.
- saraplainandtall likes this
- yeahchloe likes this
- pizzatoporkpie likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- eoporto likes this
- araroden likes this
- araroden said: Just thinking about this (as I often do). Is NYC the epicenter of parental harassment or does it seem that way because walking, crowding puts us in earshot of the constant criticism of others? Whatever. F#$@ critics. People never know the whole story.
- alinalogic likes this
- thechasingthunder likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- 2doxiesand2manyshoes likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- berezina likes this
- fosterhood posted this