Six missed calls from Jacket’s mom saying to bring her home after work so that ACS can see her. Then she wants to call me after they leave to pick her back up.
Should I make her pick Jacket up herself? If I do, it’s very likely she won’t be coming back to me after the visit- although of course that’s a crap shoot regardless.
It’s a 2-hour bus ride one direction (she takes the way she understands, not the most efficient). I can afford to splurge on a car service, she can’t.
This time around she has now admitted that she has an ACS case and she has asked me to verify that Jacket has been with me. I can do that. She also asked me to lie that Jacket has been with me since an earlier date. I can’t do that. I’m wondering if I can ask to be there during the ACS meeting (largely for convenience sake)- or should I just stay out of it? As if I’m not already in it.
Bleh, I don’t know. I should probably tell Elia that dinner tonight isn’t going to work…
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- bestconcretefloorpolishing likes this
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- relovingit likes this
- anjobanjo likes this
- relativekarma said: i would go and stay.
- lovelylyra likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- zopus said: I would say: take Jacket, but also ask to be there during the ACS meeting.
- 122782 said: If it was me, I would def want to be there for the meeting.
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- lifelovewhy likes this
- adventuresintralalala likes this
- fosterhood posted this