…only because the main one is on vacation and I’m not even getting to voicemail for the case worker who made the 4pm appointment. Case worker #1 has referenced her supervisor several times and also said that I could call him while she’s away. I get the impression they are on the same page.
So I called. I was all, what’s the game plan here? There’s no way I can get Jacket to her house in time. If that’s the intention, that’s cool- but if not, the burden is falling on me. The supervisor was lovely and very knowledgeable about the case. He’s going to talk to the replacement case worker.
It sounds as though Jacket’s mom is calling up ACS pretending to be different people who are trying to defend her with different stories. I was able to have a good laugh- if only because “it’s typical of the disability”- something I have to repeat all the time at work. She makes it half way, but then she uses the same alias for EVERYTHING. “Jenny” is her sister, her employer, her neighbor, the lady across the street, her mother’s friend….
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lolkay likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- amycarr likes this
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- get-started said: Jacket is just so lucky you’re in her corner. Mad props to you for being able to understand her mom’s issues and explain them to others.
- courtneyannabelle likes this
- emilykaatherine likes this
- bdizzification likes this
- relovingit likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- 122782 likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- buildingaladder likes this
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- itsamiles likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- thederidiabletower likes this
- fosterhood posted this