Jacket’s mom has been pretty consistant about asking me to take Jacket this weekend. I’m trying to not get my hopes up, but if I doooooooooo get her, I simply must research every cool thing going on in the city this weekend and select the perfect one.
My newest thing is going to be stalking craigslist for last minute Lion King tickets. People tend to dump extras tickets for crazy cheap and I think Jacket has just come of age to absolutely love the show.
By the way, I’m really, really humbled by all of your heartfelt comments of kindness and support. I wish I had time to personally email each of you. I hope that one day I will.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- msthoreau likes this
- thestorygirl said: Fingers crossed that it all works out!! I saw my first stage musical (The Wizard of Oz) when I was Jacket’s age and I still vividly remember it. Fun experiences are the best gifts! :)
- lolkay likes this
- you-n-me-kid likes this
- you-n-me-kid said: You and Jacket are Loved!
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- beyonce-padthai likes this
- dailyextraordinary likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- kindnessandmischief likes this
- lovelylyra likes this
- yeahchloe likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- suburbanwifecitylife likes this
- not-the-mom likes this
- itsamiles likes this
- hidden-panda likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- 122782 likes this
- herhairissobig likes this
- araroden likes this
- relovingit likes this
- harrenhalsghost said: I hope she doesn’t cancel on you again. Hate to see you get your hopes up.
- lauraashleyys likes this
- harrenhalsghost likes this
- fly-dream-learn-ski likes this
- fosterhood posted this