The posters are baaa-aaaack. G train.
Just curious, how much do you think the ads cost to run? And how do they choose which train to post on?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hakan199808 likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- mommyakajenna likes this
- ama-ranthine likes this
- relovingit likes this
- impossible-soul said: Maybe cos it’s public transport they designate X amount of ad space for public ads - get a flu vaccine, become a foster parent, the health centre is moving premises etc
- janice-thing1-and-thing2 likes this
- 122782 said: If it’s anything like Chicago, most transit adds are done through trade.
- bdizzification said: Since it’s a government organization, a government website, and a government train, I imagine that they don’t “pay” to run the ad. The train probably allocates a percentage of ad space for government messages.
- xlivvielockex likes this
- obens likes this
- lifelovewhy likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- mybrainexplode likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- 2isana likes this
- fosterhood posted this