A police detective called me at 9:30 last night and my stomach dropped to my toes fearing for Jacket. It turned out to be an unrelated call. I had already forgotten that I was a witness to a bus driver being assaulted on
Friday Thursday (a felony in NYC?)- I just had to answer some basic questions about the asshole who threw his hot coffee on the driver in Park Slope.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- laraloveschad likes this
- nyclust likes this
- relovingit likes this
- 122782 likes this
- buildingaladder likes this
- the-original-tawny-scrawny-mama likes this
- itsamiles said: It’s the equivalent of assaulting a police officer!
- bkyouthunited likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- barrabascametousbysea likes this
- when3became4 likes this
- mannythemanny said: Definite felony in NYC. I read something about that assault on Gothamist. razy that you were there. And great that Jacket is OK.
- fosterhood posted this