I know someone who spotted grandma last week and Jacket’s mom and grandma are inseparable. I’m sure they are all still in the city somewhere. But god knows where.
So what does ACS do now? Close the case? Leave it open and try visiting once a month? Do they track down SSI/SSD checks? WIC appointments? Visit the family members in jail and ask them where they are?
Or does Jacket get lost among all of the other needy kids on their case load…
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- laraloveschad said: i am *so hopeful* no matter what that jacket makes her way back into your life — once and for all. i just have faith that things have to have a happy ending for you and her… xo
- you-n-me-kid said: :( *sigh* I want jacket to be your little one. I just do.
- nyclust likes this
- cosmicsilence said: I’m sick right now, and angry. The system is made to benefit anyone and everyone but the ones who really need it. So many people have dropped the ball already and she’s only 4 and they need to get their shit together
- relativekarma likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- ourbeachbaby said: :(
- adventuresintralalala likes this
- annaliselearns likes this
- cerebralpalsyfamilynetwork likes this
- relovingit likes this
- cynthiawillcox likes this
- blairsings said: Oh no! :( :( :(!!! It’s so hard for me to understand how ACS isn’t more concerned/involved.
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- 122782 said: :(
- lovelylyra said: :-/
- mamato2boysand1girl said: OH NO!!!!
- the-original-tawny-scrawny-mama likes this
- fosterhood posted this