ACS found Jacket and she’s fine. I probably could have gotten Jacket’s mom’s new phone number and asked where they are living but I’d rather wait to hear it from Jacket’s mom directly. The ACS worker asked me if Jacket’s mom had called the detective yet and so far she hasn’t. However, I assume it’s just a matter of weeks before she’ll contact one of us.
The ACS case worker reported that Jacket’s mom’s reasoning for not being in touch with me is because she felt pressured by me to sign the “papers” that she didn’t look at. This is actually the most sane thing I’ve heard coming from Jacket’s mom. Never mind that she told the detective that she wanted me arrested (the detective said it was all erratic nonsense), or that I asked her to get back in touch when her life is more stable. Not wanting to sign random forms that you can’t read is totally rational and smart. Given this, I think the more space the better.
I assume they’re still living in the same apartment, just as I suspected.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- cmmama10 likes this
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- dreaming9to5 likes this
- myso-calledcharmedlife likes this
- leahj likes this
- freckledog likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- mommyakajenna likes this
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- agirlinsandiego likes this
- emilykaatherine likes this
- you-n-me-kid likes this
- jewelsmemory likes this
- alcazzuri likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- sauropodwhat said: Thank goodness! I’m so glad to hear it!
- funny-socks reblogged this from fosterhood
- 122782 likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- purpleishboots likes this
- fosterhood posted this