Oh my goodness I feel so much better today. I’m not a pill-pusher, but I trust my therapist and for my body, one dose can reset my whole nervous system.
Ara, Harriet and Clark came over to enjoy some electricity and heat. They’ve been toughing it out in the East Village and I’m glad they came. I turned the heat up high and we all enjoyed long naps. It was nice to get Jacket’s toys out, they were starting to take on too much of a museum quality in my closet.
I have to constantly remind myself that just because Jacket likes something, it doesn’t mean that all little girls like it. I was all “HARRIE, WANT TO CUT UP SAUSAGES WITH THE PUMPKIN KNIFE!?!?” and she was all “nah”. She didn’t know what she was missing out on.
It was really nice for us to have a day together. Fingers crossed they get electricity soon.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- rebirthofnewlife likes this
- janelovesny likes this
- mommyakajenna likes this
- ageminigoddess likes this
- shil0h likes this
- leahj likes this
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- katunedited likes this
- the-original-tawny-scrawny-mama likes this
- aleph-none said: aww, that’s awesome!
- araroden said: Thank you so so very very much for having us! Such a warm, well-lit hot food and frozen ice cream sort of day.
- araroden likes this
- get-started said: You are very funny. I’m glad you’re feeling better :)
- givemeyouraffection likes this
- alinalogic likes this
- thekvittemway likes this
- totaldrivel likes this
- fosterhood posted this