Trade Sandy in for a keeper? Say no and regret it for the rest of my life? Take care of TWO BABIES?
What’s my goal? If it’s adoption then I shouldn’t be doing foster care. If it’s to commit whole-heartedly to a child in the system and do my part so that they don’t get bounced from home to home, then taking on my very own forever kid right now is a bad idea.
I never imagined such a cruel choice popping up.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- puppylovespie said: Every mom pregnant with baby number 2 has these thoughts, (oh, the guilt!) even went the kids will be farther apart in age. 2nd 3rd and more kids in one family are no less attached to their parents than their siblings are, And vice versa.
- thelaughingwillow likes this
- relovingit likes this
- mommyakajenna likes this
- fourmenandalady said: Take both. You cando it!
- fourmenandalady likes this
- amandamaea likes this
- miles--files likes this
- lazydad likes this
- ladyrainville likes this
- lovelylyra likes this
- towitistowoo likes this
- jewelsmemory likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- happinessisfamily said: It’s a huge decision. Two babies is like twins….hard as hell but doable with help. Will Sandy go back to her mom soon? Is that even a possibility?
- katunedited likes this
- messyjess1981 likes this
- sirena-espanola likes this
- nyclust likes this
- elizmayerle said: Agh, I don’t envy your position. Good luck!!
- meganz said: You would be an amazing mom and I think it’d be rewarding in ways you haven’t experienced (so I hear) but I don’t think that means you couldn’t foster anymore
- lawllygag said: we changed mind on a child after saying yes to the placement and doing several wknd visits. Not close to the same, I know. We couldn’t handle it with our 2 other foster sons. Felt awful. But it was right. Think of keeper baby as YOURS. May help you decide
- meganz likes this
- herhairissobig likes this
- envisageanything said: Sending good vibes - good luck!
- commesdesenfantes likes this
- annaliselearns likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- capitalk said: I’d say taking care of two babies, while difficult, would be the path of least regrets.
- just-temporarychanges said: AHHH fuck! Dude talk that white guy who played with Sandy on new years into becoming a foster for her!
- carolineandco said: A tough decision.
- thathippiechic likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- jenniferthorsondoula said: It is so fucked up! Could you do both? Would you regret it forever or just for six months? If you let Sandy go, what would happen to her? Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
- gnimaerd likes this
- missavarice said: From what I have read you are totally capable of giving two babies unconditional love. Have both.
- gimmethatbacon said: can you handle 2 babies?? SANDY’S CHOICE
- beyonce-padthai likes this
- gimmethatbacon likes this
- lostwithoutthem said: I have no idea how you are going to make this decision!
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- annaverity likes this
- fosterhood posted this