Jacket’s mom told me that she is trying for baby #3 (his 4th, her 3rd). The conjugal weekends in prison, nicknamed, trailer visits, with her husband are only every couple of months. However, Jacket was created so I’m assuming the next baby will be coming along shortly.
I can’t, for the life of me, find a photo of the trailers online. Does anyone know where I can locate one? I’m so curious. I’ve mentioned this before, but I think that a documentary on conjugal visits and the children that result would be fascinating. I wish I could rent one right now.
Also an interesting topic is how gay marriage is affecting conjugal visits in New York prisons…
What do you all think about conjugal visits?
Update regarding your questions:
Jacket’s mom has an adult daughter that she didn’t raise. She’s allegedly out of the country but I suspect she’s hiding out in New Jersey.
Also, some of you asked before about Jacket’s mom’s age. She’s mid-thirties.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- gavinandxandersmom likes this
- secretts said: do you watch the show arrested development? there is an episode where they show a conjugal visit. idk if that’s realistic, but it’s what i always envisioned them looking like
- upthewolves said: Where’s baby #1?
- lovelylyra said: what number is jacket?
- michelle-lorraineee likes this
- 122782 said: Oh geez….
- lolkay likes this
- fosterhood posted this